Saturday, April 28, 2018

Grandma Wells meets her great grand Angel Baby, Ayden, yesterday

My Grandma Ercyal Wells passed away yesterday. She was truly the sunshine in my life! She was so out going, fun loving, & a hard worker. She retired from Philip Morris the cigarette company, & Wal-Mart. She also worked as a professional clown at one time.
  I was having a day out with my sister, Angel, & my nephews, "Tre", which is my sister Angel's son & Monte, who is my sister J.C.'s son. On the way back home I just so happened to see an elcomano in someone's yard & I asked my sister " Do you remember that time we wrecked Grandmas car?" as we shared a laugh, I couldn't help but think of how I grew up & the times that I cherished with my Grandma.
  When I got home my mom told me that my Grandma had passed. I had a bad feeling bc my sister & I didn't ever have a conversation about my Grandma & it just so happened that I seen that elcomano. It looked  just like the one that my Grandma had .
  As I got home I walked in the door crying & my husband came to comfort me, I told him the bad news. He told me to go lay down, rest, or do whatever I wanted bc I didn't have to cook that night.
  As I was processing my grandma's passing, I had a strong erge to cook, as I was preparing the ingredients to get started cooking, I could hear her telling me, " Baby when my time comes, life goes on, & all you can do is live. The only difference will be that you, ( meaning me), will have to live for both of us!" 
 My grandma absolutely LOVED to cook. My Uncle Ed always said that just by tasting something, she could go home & cook the same thing that they ate & it would taste exactly like the food they tasted. Uncle Ed said that she could taste every single seasoning & be able to cook it months later & it would taste the exact same. That's one of the many amazing traits that my mom, Cindy, absolute did NOT get from my grandma. My mom could burn water.
  The last time I go to go see my grandma was about 2 years ago. She was so tiny, about 97 pounds. She lived in a nursing home because she had altimers. 
  My mom went into her room ahead of me & grandma, surprisingly knew who she was. As my mom moved, I came out from around her & my mom asked my grandma, " Do you know who that is, referring to me, my Grandma said, " Yes, I know who that is, she's my daughter, Patty!" 
  She was so excited to see me. I was amazed that she remembered me because it was so long ago since I had been to see her because I live in Louisiana, & she lived in Virginia.
  My grandma always cherished me & she was very active in my life. My grandma done more for me as a child than my own mom has done for me my whole life! My grandma was always there for me, she always spent time with me, & she always believed me, & was always on my side. My own mom could never come, not even close to the mother that my Grandma was to me.

  In Loving Memory of my Grandma Wells:
 You have always been my Sunshine on the rainy days! My best & most cherished memories are the ones that I got to spend with you. I thank God for the love, time, & memories that I got to share with you. Being with you were by far my BEST CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!
You will 4-EVER BE MISSED & I LπŸ’œVE YOU SO MUCH, Grandma! 
 When you get through the gates of heaven be sure to hug & kiss my Angel Baby Ayden  for me & wrap him in ALL of the LπŸ’žπŸ’œVE that he can handle & please let him know that Nana misses him everyday & LπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’•VES him so much❣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel Baby

Missing an Angel Never Goes Away

Missing my Angel baby NEVER GOES AWAY! It has been a year & 6 months since I lost the love of my life which is my grandson. My grandbaby...

An Angel Baby for My Birthday