Sunday, May 20, 2018

All Creatures (May/June 2018 issue)

  So, I had my, almost 4 year old nephew this weekend, as I do every weekend & my mom had left me this Guidepost book. So, when it was naptime I read this article as a naptime story. Not only did I ABSOLUTELY love it but it also touched my heart!
  Without giving too much of the story away, it is about this golden retriever, who the owners had just found out that he had Leukaemia. During his life he found an Amazingly high # of baseball's. 
  You can find this article & more @:
Guideposts.orgGuideposts.org.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel Baby

Missing an Angel Never Goes Away

Missing my Angel baby NEVER GOES AWAY! It has been a year & 6 months since I lost the love of my life which is my grandson. My grandbaby...

An Angel Baby for My Birthday