Wednesday, April 18, 2018

As a Mother

As a Mother, we all what what's best for our children. Most importantly certain parts of parenting will carry down the line from one generation to the next. As a Mother there's certain parts of your past that you wish your children had, like playing outside,having imagination, or maybe carrying on a family tradition,like reading to your children at night or having a family night. As for me I didn't want them to have any part of my past. In fact, at the age of 12 years old,I knew that I was gonna make sure that they carry on any of my past. My family didn't have any traditions to be carried on. The only tradition that I wanted to carry on is a new tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel Baby

Missing an Angel Never Goes Away

Missing my Angel baby NEVER GOES AWAY! It has been a year & 6 months since I lost the love of my life which is my grandson. My grandbaby...

An Angel Baby for My Birthday